Wednesday, June 18, 2014

And the the rains came.

A few pics from around the garden, we've been having monsoon rains which is great for plants, but not so good for time outside!


This iris was a gift from a friend, I have them scattered around my garden, they have settled in well.


The upper front bed on a rainy day, looking lush and full.  



My favourite Iris 'Superstition', look forward to the blooms but the buds are also beautiful.




First Shirley Poppy of the year!


And a little string of white bleeding hearts.



Happy Gardening!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Rebecca! wow..gorgeous garden! The gift of irises from your friend are so beautiful! Yes, lots of rain lately! Love that poppy...so elegant..so wonderful to visit your lovely world!
    Happy Summer
    Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca girl your friend's irises look gorgeous in your garden ! Superstition looks amazing too ! .. Shirley is such a pretty poppy .. a girlie poppy ! LOL
    I loved my string of white hearts too ... like a string of heart shaped pearls : )
    Your beds are looking so pretty !!
    Joy : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rebecca, I am loving your iris 'Supersition'. The bud is so elegant.

    I thought of you when I heard about all the rain down your way. Things will certainly green up. :)

    ReplyDelete